Digital Marketing Specialist (SEM)
- Manage a high volume of paid media budgets.
- Track, measure, optimize and report performance of paid ad campaigns.
- Provide subject matter expertise on paid media, web analytics, user experience and behavior, data analysis and reporting.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in process (i.e. automation, software, tools).
- Develop keyword research, keyword lists, and keyword bucketing.
- Develop, analyze and optimize keyword ad copy and landing pages.
- Perform A/B testing with the intent of improving impression share, quality score and CPL.
- Monitor and assess competitor activity and keyword ranking performance.
- Collaborate with management team to develop strategies for at-risk accounts.
- Min. 1-4 years experience in paid search at digital media/ digital marketing agency.
- Understanding of direct response and interactive marketing best practices.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Professional and personal integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills.
May 07, 2021APPLY NOW Powered by