- Own and develop the long-term client relationship
- Communicate how our unique platform can help achieve clients’ goals and/or be used to solve other specific needs.
- Gather and assimilate client information
- Prepare ideas, present concepts and actionable proposals, deliver plans to close business.
- Work collaboratively with clients and internal team to ensure the smooth running of projects and the deadlines are met
- Liaise with Project Management regularly to track any orders on hold and maintain status of those orders where elements have been received
- Provide detailed planning and forecasting to operational areas
- Provide quotes and ensuring that purchase orders are obtained and gathered in a timely fashion to ensure stable cash flow
- Gather and maintain a wide array of data-related business processes and reporting.
- Always look to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- At least 2 years of working experience in the Digital Media or Advertising Company as Account Executive, Sales Executive, or other relevant position.
- Fresh graduated are also welcome to apply, preferably majoring in Marketing or Advertising.
- Passionate about digital, event management, and media advertising
- Confident, outgoing, and highly self-motivated
- Good presentation skill and fluent in english.
December 31, 2019