- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external partners.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Welcomes guests, friends, clients, and partners by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Monitors project timeline as requested by the executive.
- Conduct market research of projects assigned by the executive.
- Conduct background check and other relevant information prior to the executive’s meeting.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence.
- Drafts presentation, speech, article, and important message.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Maintains and ensures office-related supplies and equipments, and other needs are being fulfilled.
- Secures information by completing database backups regularly.
- Bachelor degree with high distinction (GPA at least 3.50)
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English (written and verbal)
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Experience and interest in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
- Comprehensive knowledge of process, project and program management theory and practices, with the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Willing to work outside working hours (including weekends) and travel on immediate notice.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, passionate in what he/she does
February 12, 2019