- Ensure the smooth execution of all operations related to Events.
- Manage the event budget, direct costs, invoicing and accounts payable process while managing freelancers on an event-by-event basis where necessary.
- Solicit, select, negotiate and manage external vendors.
- Manage VIPs and senior stakeholders in a courteous and professional manner.
- Make recommendations for new vendors, consultants, venues and other external resources needed in the execution of events.
- Make recommendations on what sponsorship activations may be possible at selected venues.
- Establishing project management protocols for each project tailored to needs and teams.
- Manage & direct onsite staff & team members to ensure successful event delivery.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive experience in events and meeting planning; preferably within a professional services firm.
- Bachelor’s degree of Communications or related majors.
- Ability to prioritize projects and work with other team members to meet deadlines in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel for business purposes.
August 30, 2021APPLY NOW Powered by