PR & Partnership
- Plan publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Write and produce presentations and press releases.
- Deal with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations.
- Organize and attend promotional events, such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits.
- Act as IDN Media Representative during interviews, press conferences and presentations.
- Provide clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaign progress.
- Analyze media coverage.
- Handle company's merchandise needs.
- Liaise with media partners, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree graduate in Mass Communications/Public Relations or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in project management and execution of PR Campaigns and/or initiatives.
- Familiarity with using social media platforms (Linkedin, Instagram, etc.)
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Positive vibes, creative, and outgoing.
- Proficiency in English (both oral & written).
August 06, 2021APPLY NOW Powered by