Head of Corporate Strategy
- Prepare a business plan and strategy for the company’s future growth by evaluating new product/business opportunities while also optimizing current product offerings.
- Provide deep analysis and recommendations for new products and business models by monitoring and analyzing industry trends and growth
- Evaluate the portfolio and make recommendations on changes to the focus and levels of investment/resource allocation.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to gather data/information and drive processes (project management)
- Manage the company’s investor relation and help prepare for Board Meeting and shareholders reports
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the business management/ corporate strategy /consulting field.
- Have a record of success in developing business plans and procedures with a positive outcome.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Have experience in dealing with M&A is a plus.
November 30, 2020APPLY NOW Powered by