Social Media Associate (Contract)
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video). that builds meaningful connections and encourages audiences to take action.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Social media savvy.
- Strong understanding of design techniques.
- Must be creative, energetic, and enthusiastic.
- Experience with Adobe Family.
- Good time management skills to work within tight deadlines.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
April 26, 2020APPLY NOW Powered by