- Lead brainstorming sessions to identify user needs in the media space and ideate on potential solutions.
- Lead user research along with UX counterparts to validate prototypes and gain insights from users.
- Build and maintain the generation of product features for mobile web, desktop, and emerging platforms, focusing on delivering the best and most relevant information for our audience.
- Envision, define and communicate the product roadmap. Evangelize the product vision with new ideas and features.
- Perform measurement and data-driven prioritization of features that meet audience and business needs; set minimal viable product releases.
- Know and define the audience; understand what they want and need from digital products in their daily lives.
- Work with Engineering, UX, QA, Advertising Operations and Research to ensure product concepts meet all needs; present to senior management and station stakeholders as well as 3rd parties.
- 1+ years of direct product management experience
- Excellent communication, active listening and organization skills
- Working knowledge of how highly scaled digital/mobile products come together.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
November 30, 2021APPLY NOW Powered by