Videographer & Editor, IDN Times
- Receiving a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay
- Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto videotape in preparation for inputting into the computer
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronizing and storing them into files on the computer
- Digitally cutting files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what's usable
- Creating a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) of the film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience as a Video Journalist or other related field, prefer from Media Company (TV or Digital)
- Positive attitude and passionate in Digital Media.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work dynamically with minimum supervision
- Creativity and passionate in video reporting and video editing in the news area
- Ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Communication skills, both written and oral
September 30, 2020APPLY NOW Powered by