Marketing Manager, IDN Pictures
- Responsible for all marketing strategies in IDN Pictures.
- Lead end-to-end execution of marketing programs, leverage internal support & drive collaborations.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis & marketing best practices to build successful strategies in IDN Pictures.
- Present ideas & final deliverables to internal and external teams, communicate with Leaders regarding marketing programs, strategies, & budgets.
- Create, maintain & conduct analytics reports.
IDN Media proudly launched IDN Pictures after acquiring Demi Istri Production in mid-2020, which marked the new beginning of IDN Media's journey in the film industry. Through IDN Pictures, we hope that we can become an impactful film company that will give new colors to the Indonesian film industry, and bring positive impacts and inspiration to society.
We're looking for someone with these qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in the related field would be preferred for this position (hands-on leadership expererience would be a plus).
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of current social media trends.
- Able to conduct market research & trends in the Film and Commercial Industries - to also give recommendations for future business ideas in the company.
- Innovative & creative thinker in the marketing area.
- Positive attitude and passionate in Digital Media & Film Industry.
- Good writing skills in Bahasa Indonesia & English would be preferred.
June 05, 2021APPLY NOW Powered by