Editor (News), IDN Times
- Experience in making judgments on matters of greater editorial and ability to prioritize and interpret the key stories of the day
- Overseeing and editing daily News Articles (e.g. politics issue, economic issue, national issue, etc). Working closely with Reporters to respond to any issues that arise and ensure news deadlines are met target.
- Collaborate with Editor in Chief to determine and prioritize news content and topics.
- Min. 2-3 years of working experience as Editor (focus on Politic, Megapolitan Desk) at the Digital Media Company, with total experience min 5 years as a Journalist (having past experience as a reporter is a must)
- Strong journalism background with proven writing and news editing skills, exceptional organizational skills
- Good leadership skill and experience managing Reporters is a must.
- Having broad connections with many figures would be preferred.
- Attention to detail, and work under a tight deadline
June 05, 2021APPLY NOW Powered by