- Creates and organizes all photography and video materials for our internal and external needs.
- Retouch, resize, enhance and edit images and videos as needed using Photoshop, Premiere or other photography/videography software.
- According to IDN Media standards, properly organizes and constantly maintains our projects and files. This includes a photo and video library of finalized pictures and videos that is easily searchable.
- Determine desired images and compositions and choose equipment, props, settings, and lighting to achieve desired results.
- Works collaboratively with graphic and interactive designers and other video specialists to concept and deliver creative solutions that support the company needs of IDN Media.
- College, associate degree, or certificate in multimedia, photography, videography, editing or related field preferred.
- Two years of photography and videography experience or a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- Portfolio of work, required.
- Ability to travel out of the state.
June 21, 2021APPLY NOW Powered by