Learning and Development Manager
- Responsible for conducting end-to-end learning processes in the form of training; starting from initiation, design, setting up training facilities, implementing, evaluating methods for hard skills & soft skills training, to monitor activity plan based on Training Need Analysis.
- Mentor employees to support the company from its manpower development and the achievement of Personal Development Plans.
- Communicate the results of training evaluations to related departments necessary in the repair work outcomes.
- Create reports and track impact based on executions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Psychology, Human Resources Management, Business, or other related degrees.
- Professional experience min. 3 years in Training & Development function (preferably Senior level / Managerial level).
- Strong knowledge about design and evaluate Training Programs.
- Possess a portfolio in developing Training Modules is a plus.
- Detail-oriented & excellent communication skills.
- Analytical & passionate about People (& their growth).
June 22, 2021APPLY NOW Powered by