Product Marketing Associate
- Doing high level research e.g. industry research, competitor research, general customer research and market landscape.
- Responsible in crafting key values delivery of product/feature launches
- Working with other stakeholders to devise marketing strategy and execution
- Plan go-to-market strategies and optimising the performance and profitability of the feature or product over time.
- Being involved closely in product ideation and roadmap
- 1-2 years of experience in market research, digital marketing, and strategy (fresh grads with relevant experience are welcome to apply)
- Preferably has experience in startup
- Bachelor's degree related to marketing or communications is preferable
- Serious attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Ability to work on a fast-paced and high-performing team environment
- Solid follow-up skill and ability to take initiative and be proactive
July 02, 2021APPLY NOW Powered by