Talent Acquisition Manager
- Drive the full spectrum of recruitment and selection activities.
- Create and implement talent acquisition strategies for leadership, mid-career and graduate/campus hiring.
- Design and drive the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience.
- Partner with leaders within the organization to track ongoing hiring needs of their business.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment for senior roles.
- Act as Final Interview User alongside Head of People Operations to ensure the offering process goes smoothly.
- Identify and partner with external providers as required to ensure hiring needs are met.
- Define and drive the team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring, and candidate happiness level.
- Driven to lead projects focused on continuous improvement.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management, or relevant field, plus at least 4 years of relevant administrative and recruitment experience.
- Strong experience in a leadership role within Talent Acquisition.
- Knowledgeable of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs).
- Ability to perform administrative work of a complex nature with a high degree of proficiency.
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on details and accuracy.
- A high degree of flexibility; proven ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple complex projects, and to work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels in the organization and communicate effectively regarding sensitive and confidential matters.
- Demonstrated initiative, ownership, and customer-service orientation skills, with the motivation and ability to function independently or as a Team Leader.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written (especially content writing skills for Employee Branding would be a plus).
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
August 10, 2021APPLY NOW Powered by