Creative Video Associate, Yummy
- Responsible for handling briefs, the outline of footage, and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay.
- Assemble raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for the computer input process.
- Input uncut rushes & sound to then synchronize and store them into files on the computer
- Digitally cut files to put together the sequence of the film and decide what's usable.
- Create a 'rough cut' (assembly edit) of the film program and determine the exact cutting for the next and final stages.
- Reorder and do fine-tuning of contents to ensure the logical sequence and smooth running of the video.
- Preferred 2-3 years of working in the field.
- Positive attitude, creative thinker & passionate about digital media.
- A proactive person who can work dynamically with minimum supervision.
- Detail-oriented & organized person.
- Strong interest in video reporting & editing.
- Appreciates collaboration & two-way communications.
- Familiar with tight deadlines & working under (necessary) pressure.
August 14, 2021APPLY NOW Powered by