- UX Writers are content strategists who write copy for products and web experiences and collaborate with design teams.
- UX Writers are sometimes referred to as microcopy writers. They write the text that users see as they are navigating their way through apps, websites, devices, and software. They provide labeling for menus, content for error messages, on-screen help text, pull-down menu content, and more. They might be referred but not limited to what web copywriting does.
- UX Writers contribute to a better experience by making things clear and intuitive. They must also communicate effectively while also keeping branding in mind.
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in the UX writing
- Possess a vast knowledge of grammar both in English and Indonesian
- Possess a good knowledge of writing fundamentals such as structured thinking, critical, and creative thinking in order to develop their writing output
- Possess a good knowledge of product design such as design thinking framework and other frameworks in order to develop writing
- Possess insatiable curiosity to know your users, and how to make their lives better
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty to find out the root cause of an issue, or to validate your copy and or solution, either through quantitative or qualitative research
- Stellar skills in project management, stakeholders management, collaboration across roles, problem-solving, and seeking and giving feedback
- Firm empathy and ability to put the team’s needs above self (it’s not about you!)
October 13, 2021APPLY NOW Powered by