Programmatic Ad Ops Associate
- Work directly with team to insure timely implementation and execution digital campaigns.
- Work to insure internal teams, clients and partners are adhering to internal process timelines and procedures for successful client campaign executions.
- Set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to exceed them, providing quality work in a timely manner.
- Understand and help implement a mix of strategies and tactics within different programmatic media campaigns that help drive brand awareness, engagement, and/or conversions to support overall goal.
- Support delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly results to clients analyzing campaigns and performance to derive key insights on online customer trends and behavior.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with media, creative, account management teams, as well as 3rd party partners as required.
- Monitor campaigns and alert team members with performance concerns.
- Design and fully understand all tagging and other points of operations which are required or are already in place to accomplish campaign goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (preferable from IT or other related fields).
- 2+ years of experience in Google Ad Manager or DoubleClick for Online Media.
- Attention to detail with keen eye on accuracy.
- Team player with clear communications.
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work dynamically with minimum supervision & experience managing teams.
November 29, 2021APPLY NOW Powered by