- Ensure the smooth execution of all operations related to Events
- Manage the event budget, direct costs, invoicing and accounts payable process while managing freelancers on an event by event basis where necessary
- Solicit, select, negotiate and manage external vendors
- Manage VIPs and senior stakeholders in a courteous and professional manner
- Make recommendations for new vendors, consultants, venues and other external resources needed in the execution of events
- Make recommendations on what sponsorship activations may be possible at selected venues
- Establishing project management protocols for each project tailored to needs and teams
- Manage & direct onsite staff & team members to ensure successful event delivery
- Minimum 2 years of progressive experience in events and meetings planning; preferably within a professional services firm.
- Bachelor’s degree of Communication from an accredited University would be great.
- Ability to prioritize projects and work with other team members to meet deadlines in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel.
July 30, 2019