Career & Lifestyle Editor, Popbela.com
- Assess the content that is submitted to your vertical and curate the highest-quality content to your homepage on a weekly basis.
- Set the curation standards and guidelines, and maintain the curated elements of your vertical on a daily basis.
- Create and uphold the editorial standards for content that will be featured on your vertical.
- Work with the broader editorial team to develop and execute strategies for growing and developing your vertical’s content and audience.
- Work with editorial team leadership to set goals and KPIs for the vertical and ensure that it is meeting expectations.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to execute branded content that is to be featured on your vertical.
- 2+ years of experience developing and managing digital content in the lifestyle and career section
- A demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically about content development and distribution –– including but not limited to SEO, social media strategy, newsletter building, and audience retention
- A demonstrated ability to establish a strong Popbela.com identity that resonates with its core audience and exceeds performance expectations with its content
- Experience in working with and guiding writers toward quality content
- An appetite for dating and relationships content and the trends surrounding it in the media landscape
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work both independently and collaboratively to meet and exceed your goals
- A deep knowledge of the Millennial and Gen Z audiences, particularly of their content creation and consumption habits in the dating, relationships and sexual health category