- Creates and organizes all photography materials for our internal and external needs.
- Retouch, resize and enhance images as needed using Photoshop or other photography software.
- According to IDN Media standards, properly organizes and constantly maintains our projects and files. This includes a photo library of finalized pictures that is easily searchable.
- Determine desired images and compositions and choose equipment, props, settings, and lighting to achieve desired results.
- Works collaboratively with graphic and interactive designers and other video specialists to concept and deliver creative solutions that support the company needs of IDN Media.
- College, associate degree, or certificate in multimedia, photography, marketing, or related field preferred;
- Two years of photography experience or a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- Portfolio of work, required.
- Ability to travel out of the state.
November 30, 2020