Social Media Associate, IDN Pictures
- Build and execute IDN Pictures' social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages audiences to take action.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Grow traffic goals through each social channel
- Lead audience engagement campaigns across all digital platforms
- Submit monthly and weekly reports of traffic obtained through these platforms
- Master social tracking applications like Google Analytics and other analytic tools is a great advantage
- Open for Junior and Senior Level
- Senior Social Media Associate: At least 4-5 years of working experience handling multiple social media platforms.
- Social Media Associate: At least 2 years of working experience handling multiple social media platforms.
- Experience in handling social media campaigns for commercial brands
- Familiar with the Indonesian film industry
- Able to Planning-Designing-Executing-Monitoring
- Following the latest social media trends, especially Tiktok
- Strong skill in copywriting.
June 05, 2021APPLY NOW Powered by