- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Ability to collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, copywriters, and researchers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- 2+ years of experience as UI Designer with a proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using various design tools such as Adobe XP, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, or Figma.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
September 14, 2021APPLY NOW Powered by