Social Media Associate, FORTUNE
- Manage content across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram stories in correlation with the news cycle.
- Develop a strategic, comprehensive content plan to grow the FORTUNE Indonesia brand.
- Grow traffic goals through each social channel.
- Lead audience engagement campaigns across all digital platforms.
- Pitch editorial content to FORTUNE Indonesia distribution partners and monitor overall performance.
- Submit monthly and weekly reports of traffic obtained through these platforms.
- Master social tracking applications like Google Analytics and other analytic tools is a great advantage.
- At least 1 year of experience working on social media for a publication, ideally in Digital Media.
- Strong writing and editing skills, as well as a detailed eye.
- Intuitive grasp of digital media and knowledge of what performs.
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Extreme multitasking ability.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- An eagerness to be creative with content.
- Analytical grasp on digital performance.
October 03, 2021APPLY NOW Powered by